Tuesday 26 January 2016

Font style research

Font Style 



From looking at pop music magazines they all have a very simple font and are typically in either black, white or pink. Fonts in pink target audience would be 13-16 years old and the white and black font, that target audience would be 16- 19 years old. The pink font have younger artists on their covers, whereas the black and white font have older artists on the front cover. This means that for my magazine I will use a simple font, in a dark and simple font as this is a typical convention of a pop magazine for the target audience of 16-19.



 I chose to look at different simple fonts, too see which one would fit my genre and target audience best. I decided that no. 5 would be the best font as it is simple and a thicker and would look best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment