Wednesday 11 November 2015

Chosen Genre


Chosen Genre




For my music magazine I have chosen to do a pop magazine as I believe this is a good genre to do as there are large target audiences and there is a wide range of ways to make the magazine using the layouts and fonts. I am able to easily identify key features of a pop magazine and what kind of outfit and make-up my model would need for the main image. I listen to a lot of pop music, and therefore will be able to make sub-headings based on my understanding of typical sub-heading and main feature story themes. I have a good understanding of what’s a typical convention of a pop magazine and therefore believe I will do better on a pop genre than any other genre. As I have read many pop magazines I feel confident on knowing typical layouts and colour schemes as well as fonts used and their sizes depending on importance of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment