Sunday 1 November 2015

Audience research - Findings from questionnaire

Finding from Questionnaire










From my questionnaire I found out that the most popular age group was 16-17, and female. This means my magazine will be targeted at this age group and gender. It also allows me to give a distinct colour scheme to my magazine to reach my target audience. The most popular music genre was pop, which means I will be able to give my artist the right clothing and make-up to show the audience clearly what genre the magazine is. Most people read magazines every week, therefore my magazine will include a weekly chart update, so it can tell the audience that the magazine will be updated weekly so they can keep up to date with the charts. I found that 'Billboard' was the most popular magazine for my target audience, therefore I will use 'Billboard' as my inspiration. The most important part of a magazine was the front cover and the celebrity that is featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment