Sunday 1 November 2015

Audience research – create a questionnaire

Create a Questionnaire.

To make a successful magazine cover I will create a questionnaire to find out the most popular type of music and what they audience would want to read in my magazine. I will send my questionnaire to my target audience to find out what would make the best magazine for my target audience. The questions I will use are: 

- How old are you?
- What gender are you?
- What genre of music do you like?
- On average how often do you read music magazines?
- What magazine is most interesting interesting?
- What is the most important part of a magazine?
- Where do you look for the top music charts?


These questions will help me find out what would make a successful magazine. It will let me know what genre is most popular, what people find most interesting about magazines and how often people read magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment